- Joined
- 25 September 2022
- Messages
- 43
- Reactions Received
- 19
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Neurodivergent
I am 17, half-Mexican, and have autism, as you can see from my profile picture of me in real life, I've been working out for 26 days and I have been getting slightly buff, eating healthy, I got really confused and panicked when no one replied to my previous thread because everyone thought I was weird for being autistic and wanting to beat up this other autistic kid's bullies, I don't get what is wrong with someone going through a furry phase and being autistic? I just want to defend this kid because I was crying last night for him and my brother called me stupid for getting emotional over it but my sister and parents supported me, I get the kid is into weird stuff and furry stuff but I am willing to defend him because he has autism and is half-Mexican, he and other autistic people are victim of these online groups that want to manipulate him and other neurodivergent people, I fight for my own kind and functioning level so I'm not letting these kids in my all-male class get away with it, they are manipulating neurodivergent people, the Internet, and autistic people are falling victim to bullying online and in real life all the time.
All these other kids in my stupid class need to learn their lesson, including that kid named Tyler who looks like me and has brown hair just like me but no hispanic genes, I think it's really wrong that these neurotypical male kids are picking on a kid just because he was into weird stuff, all neurodivergent people need these outlets as copes with their social isolation and social insecurities, yes being into furries may not be a good thing and it makes you messed up sometimes but I was messed up once for being massively bullied by neurotypical people online who nearly ruined my life, autistic people go to these weird and isolating communities like furries, 4chan, or anime because they want others who will talk to them and make them feel apart of something, they are just vulnerable people who need help fitting into society and unlearning all these bad behaviors from these groups that influenced them.
I don't know, I regret getting into this site sometimes, it's not that I dislike it, it's just I feel like the people literally just don't understands that some people in the World are messed up thanks to autism or being neurodivergent, or being neurodviergent and half-Mexican, sometimes these autistic people struggle to fit into their culture and with their own people or family and that isolates them from the World.
I honestly feel like sometimes getting into conflict with these other boys in class because he is one of the few autistic people in the class and I bet that guy with the brown hair named Tyler who looks like me and is not neurodivergent would lose to me in a fight, one of the guys who were higher-functioning even threatened to fight Devon, the autistic guy who I was talking about, I will protect him from these two stupid boys, they aren't Mexican at all, fully white males who think they can pick on our ethnicity and neurodivergency.
I just accept I'm weird and I'm talking to a brick wall every time I go to forums sometimes, and that's okay, I don't really know, I'm going to stand up to these stupid kids at my high school and defend myself and him, I don't care if I get bruised or beaten up, I'm going to do it.
All these other kids in my stupid class need to learn their lesson, including that kid named Tyler who looks like me and has brown hair just like me but no hispanic genes, I think it's really wrong that these neurotypical male kids are picking on a kid just because he was into weird stuff, all neurodivergent people need these outlets as copes with their social isolation and social insecurities, yes being into furries may not be a good thing and it makes you messed up sometimes but I was messed up once for being massively bullied by neurotypical people online who nearly ruined my life, autistic people go to these weird and isolating communities like furries, 4chan, or anime because they want others who will talk to them and make them feel apart of something, they are just vulnerable people who need help fitting into society and unlearning all these bad behaviors from these groups that influenced them.
I don't know, I regret getting into this site sometimes, it's not that I dislike it, it's just I feel like the people literally just don't understands that some people in the World are messed up thanks to autism or being neurodivergent, or being neurodviergent and half-Mexican, sometimes these autistic people struggle to fit into their culture and with their own people or family and that isolates them from the World.
I honestly feel like sometimes getting into conflict with these other boys in class because he is one of the few autistic people in the class and I bet that guy with the brown hair named Tyler who looks like me and is not neurodivergent would lose to me in a fight, one of the guys who were higher-functioning even threatened to fight Devon, the autistic guy who I was talking about, I will protect him from these two stupid boys, they aren't Mexican at all, fully white males who think they can pick on our ethnicity and neurodivergency.
I just accept I'm weird and I'm talking to a brick wall every time I go to forums sometimes, and that's okay, I don't really know, I'm going to stand up to these stupid kids at my high school and defend myself and him, I don't care if I get bruised or beaten up, I'm going to do it.