Going to the Gym? .♡*:・– ̗̀ ( ꈍДꈍ ) ̖́ –・:*♡. (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
HOW OFTEN DO YOU VISIT THE GYM?


i try to go several times a week, an hour per go and i stick with cardio only because i want to lose 5 kg or something but i cba with building muscles
i have my physical reasons :mgblush: :ilovebread:

COMMON GUYS, DON'T BE LAZY, GET YOUR BODY GOING TO THE GYM, WORK UP A SWEAT AND LOSE THAT LAST BIT OF WEIGHT
:jenniesmug:
​
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: milk and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
My gym closed because of COVID and only started opening again a few days ago. It’s only outdoor group sessions though so I probably won’t go to those. I like their classes but I don’t want to workout in public in front of a bunch of random people. Before it closed though, I used to go every day besides Sunday. I have an expensive contract with them so it would have been a waste to not go. And they’re walking distance from my house too so I don’t have any excuses to skip.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
My gym closed because of COVID and only started opening again a few days ago. It’s only outdoor group sessions though so I probably won’t go to those. I like their classes but I don’t want to workout in public in front of a bunch of random people. Before it closed though, I used to go every day besides Sunday. I have an expensive contract with them so it would have been a waste to not go. And they’re walking distance from my house too so I don’t have any excuses to skip.
the gyms have been closed here as well for a while but have been open now for two months or so again and i can train inside , like normal
i signed up right away because i gained a little bit of weight the past year ... which is terrible because the year before i lost a lot of weight and i was so happy that i could fit my jeans again

i weight around 61kg now i believe and i want go back to 55kg or something

and same here, my gym is also like a minute away from my house
how expensive is it if i may ask? i pay 20 euros per month

also i understand you don't feel like doing stuff in public:ilovebread:
I used to visit multiple times a week now I barely go because of work and covid
did you quit the gym? don't keep paying when not going, that is just a waste for your wallet :sanapray:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
the gyms have been closed here as well for a while but have been open now for two months or so again and i can train inside , like normal
i signed up right away because i gained a little bit of weight the past year ... which is terrible because the year before i lost a lot of weight and i was so happy that i could fit my jeans again

i weight around 61kg now i believe and i want go back to 55kg or something

and same here, my gym is also like a minute away from my house
how expensive is it if i may ask?

also i understand you don't feel like doing stuff in public:ilovebread:

did you quit the gym? don't keep paying when not going, that is just a waste for your wallet :sanapray:
How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

And I'm honestly jealous if you pay 20 euros a month. I pay $30 a WEEK and then an additional $40 if I want to work out with my personal trainer. So that's ~72 euro without a trainer and ~170 euro with a trainer per month.:worry:
But my gym is a female only gym and I have access to clean showers and free breakfast in the morning + 24/7 access so although I am being ripped off, I'm telling myself that at least I get "free" healthy food + a comfortable space to do my thing lol... :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
did you quit the gym? don't keep paying when not going, that is just a waste for your wallet :sanapray:
I didn't quit I plan on going back at some point right now and my gym isn't too expensive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t go to the gym, but I do a lot of home exercises with youtube channels. it helps a lot :). also walking everywhere. I walk at least 15km 5 days a week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I don´t go to the gym, but I do a lot of home exercises with youtube channels. it helps a lot :). also walking everywhere. I walk at least 15km 5 days a week.
wow, you walk 15km every day for 5 days? every week? :naeunshock:
nice
:sanapray:
I didn't quit I plan on going back at some point right now and my gym isn't too expensive.
fighting :rosesmug:
How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

And I'm honestly jealous if you pay 20 euros a month. I pay $30 a WEEK and then an additional $40 if I want to work out with my personal trainer. So that's ~72 euro without a trainer and ~170 euro with a trainer per month.:worry:
But my gym is a female only gym and I have access to clean showers and free breakfast in the morning + 24/7 access so although I am being ripped off, I'm telling myself that at least I get "free" healthy food + a comfortable space to do my thing lol... :yolk:
are you kidding me? 170 with personal trainer and 72 euro without?


why do people always need a personal trainer? i mean nothing personal to you
but it is too expensive and you can achieve weight loss goals without easily....
all you need is willpower and determination but maybe that is just me:jisoosmh:

gurl, just because you get a little bit of food and ''clean'' showers, it is not worth the money
why don't you go to a less expensive one? :naeunshock: unless you can afford this money

i pay 20 euros a month and i can go as often as i would like to, so unlimited. that is all i need :wimwim:

i am 1.62cm or something , why you asking? and what about you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
wow, you walk 15km every day for 5 days? every week? :naeunshock:
nice
:sanapray:

fighting :rosesmug:

are you kidding me? 170 with personal trainer and 72 euro without?


why do people always need a personal trainer? i mean nothing personal to you
but it is too expensive and you can achieve weight loss goals without easily....
all you need is willpower and determination but maybe that is just me:jisoosmh:

gurl, just because you get a little bit of food and ''clean'' showers, it is not worth the money
why don't you go to a less expensive one? :naeunshock: unless you can afford this money

i pay 20 euros a month and i can go as often as i would like to, so unlimited. that is all i need :wimwim:

i am 1.62cm or something , why you asking? and what about you?
IM NOT LYING
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
lol not sure why you react that way because i said fighting?
i meant it in a supportive way, not sarcastic or something if that is what you thought :taeminface:
I mean I wasn't legit screaming it was sarcastic stupid screaming, and I thought the rose meme was a side eye "uhuh sure you will" face.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
thank god , i was so scared
Yeah no. I used to be sort of known for constantly writing in all caps but those days have passed and now everyone thinks I'm an angry hermit.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
are you kidding me? 170 with personal trainer and 72 euro without?


why do people always need a personal trainer? i mean nothing personal to you
but it is too expensive and you can achieve weight loss goals without easily....
all you need is willpower and determination but maybe that is just me:jisoosmh:

gurl, just because you get a little bit of food and ''clean'' showers, it is not worth the money
why don't you go to a less expensive one? :naeunshock: unless you can afford this money

i pay 20 euros a month and i can go as often as i would like to, so unlimited. that is all i need :wimwim:

i am 1.62cm or something , why you asking? and what about you?
Honestly my gym is the biggest (as in best known/most popular) female oriented gym in the country so the expensive price comes mostly from their brand name more than anything else. Also the main reason I still go there despite it being so expensive compared to all the other gyms around me is because I like the classes they have. They're really fun. Also for the personal trainer part, it really depends on the person. I find exercise absolutely BORING. Like there's nothing more boring than cardio in this world. I'm also someone who needs discipline. I eat very healthy and I'm happy with the way I am but I also want to work out to keep fit and tone up but the only way I can stay motivated to go is if there's someone waiting for me there. Also the only thing I know to do is cardio so it's nice to have someone teach me what I should do to achieve my goals. Like I have seen the benefits and I like guidance so I have a trainer. But yeh, like you said not everyone needs one. And I don't always have one every time I go to the gym. It depends on whether I am joining any classes that week. If I join classes, then I don't workout with one but if I'm not joining any of the classes then I'll workout with a trainer.

I was asking because you said you want to achieve a weight of 55 which is underweight for most heights so I was surprised. If it makes you happy though and if you are healthy then it shouldn't be an issue. And I'm 175cm.. I weigh 61 and I'm considered underweight lol which is why I was surprised.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Honestly my gym is the biggest (as in best known/most popular) female oriented gym in the country so the expensive price comes mostly from their brand name more than anything else. Also the main reason I still go there despite it being so expensive compared to all the other gyms around me is because I like the classes they have. They're really fun. Also for the personal trainer part, it really depends on the person. I find exercise absolutely BORING. Like there's nothing more boring than cardio in this world. I'm also someone who needs discipline. I eat very healthy and I'm happy with the way I am but I also want to work out to keep fit and tone up but the only way I can stay motivated to go is if there's someone waiting for me there. Also the only thing I know to do is cardio so it's nice to have someone teach me what I should do to achieve my goals. Like I have seen the benefits and I like guidance so I have a trainer. But yeh, like you said not everyone needs one. And I don't always have one every time I go to the gym. It depends on whether I am joining any classes that week. If I join classes, then I don't workout with one but if I'm not joining any of the classes then I'll workout with a trainer.

I was asking because you said you want to achieve a weight of 55 which is underweight for most heights so I was surprised. If it makes you happy though and if you are healthy then it shouldn't be an issue. And I'm 175cm.. I weigh 61 and I'm considered underweight lol which is why I was surprised.
i do cardio only as well
and yeah it is boring but i make it less boring with music or netflix or something :wimwim:

well i think 55kg is not underweight for someone my length
and you being 61kg for your length... i would say that is not underweight but ok:nakypog:

the fact is, my body is slightly annoying
most fat gets placed in my belly area and i think that looks :gyuripout:when i wear jeans or even dresses, especially with a top that doesn't cover it all
and i don't want to constantly wear long things, i also like short tops and shirts:sadcat:

like, i am not fat but i do have a little belly and it just bugs me BUT also.... there was a time when the belly fat and also little leg fat caused me to not fit ANY jeans ever, wherever i went, any store at all....
PLUS i am not tall so most jeans you try are lenght wise too large, which also frustrates me
REALLY hard for me to find good jeans:kijoongstare:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
i do cardio only as well
and yeah it is boring but i make it less boring with music or netflix or something :wimwim:

well i think 55kg is not underweight for someone my length
and you being 61kg for your length... i would say that is not underweight but ok:nakypog:

the fact is, my body is slightly annoying
most fat gets placed in my belly area and i think that looks :gyuripout:when i wear jeans or even dresses, especially with a top that doesn't cover it all
and i don't want to constantly wear long things, i also like short tops and shirts:sadcat:

like, i am not fat but i do have a little belly and it just bugs me BUT also.... there was a time when the belly fat and also little leg fat caused me to not fit ANY jeans ever, wherever i went, any store at all....
PLUS i am not tall so most jeans you try are lenght wise too large, which also frustrates me
REALLY hard for me to find good jeans:kijoongstare:
My doctor told me the healthiest weight for my height was 65kg... She said between 64 to 74 is the healthy range but obvious being only a few kilos under that won't kill me either. I'm definitely not trying to lose anymore weight though. I'm happy with how I am. I'm just trying to tone know and if I do gain more weight, I'll attribute it to muscle gain rather than fat.

I mean, if you're losing healthily then it shouldn't be an issue anyway. As long as you're not starving yourself and you're eating well and exercising to lose the weight you don't like. I have like a trauma when it comes to my weight and I have gone through lots of obsessive diets and even had issues with my relationship with food and let me tell you, it's NOT fun. So as long as you're not obsessing over it and you're doing everything in a healthy manner don't stress about it. Your body will work itself out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have been to the gym like once in my life. And I hated it. It was boring to me, so I lost motivation to continue rather quickly.
But in saying that I was and in bad spirits and my mentality wasn't as stable as it is now.
So I will go again one day.

This is like 10 years ago I think if I recall. (that I attended).

And I weigh the same as @Suzy if I remember. Idk if that is bad for me.
But I am rather light and skinny so maybe?

and I did have a bad bout of anorexia at some point. Obtaining to like 30 kilos at one point total.
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
My doctor told me the healthiest weight for my height was 65kg... She said between 64 to 74 is the healthy range but obvious being only a few kilos under that won't kill me either. I'm definitely not trying to lose anymore weight though. I'm happy with how I am. I'm just trying to tone know and if I do gain more weight, I'll attribute it to muscle gain rather than fat.

I mean, if you're losing healthily then it shouldn't be an issue anyway. As long as you're not starving yourself and you're eating well and exercising to lose the weight you don't like. I have like a trauma when it comes to my weight and I have gone through lots of obsessive diets and even had issues with my relationship with food and let me tell you, it's NOT fun. So as long as you're not obsessing over it and you're doing everything in a healthy manner don't stress about it. Your body will work itself out.
i can't be bothered to work muscles much , i rather spend my time on a kpop forum :wimwim::lisalaugh:

sometimes i starve myself
how you mean you have issues with food? like you cannot stop sometimes? i do have that under control for the most part
but right now, on my period, i had a lot more than usual today:junweary:
and no my body won't work itself out , because i like food so much
i need to stop eating fatty things and go on diet again:sj_weary:
but thanks for the kind words though:mgblush:

I have been to the gym like once in my life. And I hated it. It was boring to me, so I lost motivation to continue rather quickly.
But in saying that I was and in bad spirits and my mentality wasn't as stable as it is now.
So I will go again one day.

This is like 10 years ago I think if I recall. (that I attended).

And I weigh the same as @Suzy if I remember. Idk if that is bad for me.
But I am rather light and skinny so maybe?

and I did have a bad bout of anorexia at some point. Obtaining to like 30 kilos at one point total.
you should try again, it be a good healthy idea! :wimwim:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
i can't be bothered to work muscles much , i rather spend my time on a kpop forum :wimwim::lisalaugh:

sometimes i starve myself
how you mean you have issues with food? like you cannot stop sometimes? i do have that under control for the most part
but right now, on my period, i had a lot more than usual today:junweary:
and no my body won't work itself out , because i like food so much
i need to stop eating fatty things and go on diet again:sj_weary:
but thanks for the kind words though:mgblush:
As in my dad was an athlete and then a trainer so he was VERY harsh when it came to exercise and food. He was also a perfectionist and hated seeing a single "flaw" on me. So because of him, my view on food wasn't very positive. I had a period where I binge ate behind his back and a period where I completely starved myself. Now I'm much better though and I do occasionally treat myself but I try to stick to a healthier diet overall with a balance of protein, fat and carbs. So I had to go through the two extremes before I realised what was good for me and how I was doing more harm than good for my body and health.

Also, my dad has improved a lot over the years. It's weird how much he has changed but he has adopted the mindset of "beautiful no matter what flaws someone has". Lol I was so shocked when he randomly said those words to me the first time. As weird as it sounds though when he first told me that, that was when I stopped being so crazy with my diet and started following a healthier lifestyle. My mood and overall wellbeing has improved so much since then. So has my relationship with food.
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
As in my dad was an athlete and then a trainer so he was VERY harsh when it came to exercise and food. He was also a perfectionist and hated seeing a single "flaw" on me. So because of him, my view on food wasn't very positive. I had a period where I binge ate behind his back and a period where I completely starved myself. Now I'm much better though and I do occasionally treat myself but I try to stick to a healthier diet overall with a balance of protein, fat and carbs. So I had to go through the two extremes before I realised what was good for me and how I was doing more harm than good for my body and health.

Also, my dad has improved a lot over the years. It's weird how much he has changed but he has adopted the mindset of "beautiful no matter what flaws someone has". Lol I was so shocked when he randomly said those words to me the first time. As weird as it sounds though when he first told me that, that was when I stopped being so crazy with my diet and started following a healthier lifestyle. My mood and overall wellbeing has improved so much since then. So has my relationship with food.
good to hear things are better now
but that does sound like something alright, it is so sad when parents do not realise they might have a unhealthy influence on their child even though they may love their child very much

yeaaars ago when i was a teenager and was going through a game addiction, i starved myself a lot because all i could think about is the game
i did not even mean to starve myself though, it just happened :wimwim:
which caused me to lose so much weight... i ended up being around 30kg at the age of 15 or something
:ilovebread:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread