- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
i had to look up this word and i still couldn't understand anythingblasphemy
i had to look up this word and i still couldn't understand anythingblasphemy
i nvr mentioned 'em here.omg bp unniers
I'm sorry but.... alpaca???nah it happens to both
yeah to this day i can't believe this was real lmaooooI'm sorry but.... alpaca???
I- I think I missed a whole chapter lmaoooyeah to this day i can't believe this was real lmaoooo
it's always here if you want to see what you missed out onI- I think I missed a whole chapter lmaooo
Tbh I don't get the defending of idols breaking covid restrictions with "everybody does it"girlgroups : *gets booked for chanel, gucci, dior, YSL*
boygroups : *gets booked for breaking covid rules*
![]()
spilled hot tea on men's crotches omgthat's why girl groups are superior![]()