News Goo Hye Sun Announces Retirement (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Translation: DailyNaver


Article: Goo Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun Disagreement → Temporary Retirement → Returning to University

Source: STAR News

Goo Hye Sun has announced de facto retirement from the entertainment industry.

Her lawyer Jung Kyung Suk from LIWU law firm told STAR News Sunday "that Goo Hye Sun will temporarily suspend her entertainment activities after publishing her essay "I Am Your Pet."

According to sources, Goo Hye Sun is preparing to return to Sungkyunkwan University where she studied before. She hasn't graduated from Sungkyunkwan since she entered in 2011 in the Department of Arts and Imaging.

Goo Hye Sun is planning to publish her essay "I Am Your Pet" in October and put an end to her entertainment activities after working on a related schedule.

The actress also released a statement on Instagram on the 1st and wrote, "Hello, This is Goo Hye Sun. I'd like to say my last greeting to you before the publication of my essay book "I Am Your Pet." Thank you for giving me so much attention and love. Thanks to you, I was able to achieve my dream. Stay healthy and happy. I love you, " hinting at her temporary retirement from the entertainment industry.

The prologue text from photo posted wrote, "I don't know what love is and I don't believe in it. But I dared to love you. The only thing I can say and promise is that I am your companion. I promise to be with you until the end of your world. Even if you don't share my end, I promise you that when you go back to earth I will take care of you everyday. I promise this love will last forever."

On her divorce from Ahn Jae Hyun, her attorney said, "She still wants to continue her marriage."

  1. [+1,612, -144] Cheer up! You just met the wrong man. Your life isn't over. There are a lot of people doing well on their own.
  2. [+951, -67] Where's Ahn Jae Hyun? I thought he was going to reveal all the katalks?
  3. [+769, -48] It looks like you were ready to give up your celebrity status. I hope you'll be filled with good things from now on.
  4. [+350, -18] It's only painful if you keep holding on. Let it go, forget it and walk the flower road going forward.
  5. [+75, -3] Cheer up! At least you didn't have a baby with a guy like that.
  6. [+60, -16] I don't ever want to see Ahn Jae Hyun. He's the reason Goo Hye Sun announced retirement 🙏🙏🙏.
  7. [+51, -34] I'm sick and tired of reading articles about her every time she posts on SNS.
  8. [+50, -6] Cheer up, take a break, organize your thoughts, prepare your future plans and start again.
  9. [+49, -9] Did Ahn Jae Hyun forget about the katalks? Or is it that there weren't any katalks to reveal in the first place.
  10. [+46, -30] Can't you do anything quietly by yourself? Don't give the excuse that it's your personal space and keep writing about Ahn Jae Hyun because I don't think you're an idiot that doesn't know the public eyes are on your Instagram.
  11. [+42, -2] Don't be such a loser and get on with your life.
  12. [+36, -19] Please stop!!!!!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I understand that her marriage didn't pan out and that's sad but was any of this necessary past the initial reveal? :welp:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
As long as she's happy, good for her!

What I don't get is... why trash your husband so badly and then still be like "I want him"? That's just so freaking off to me.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good for her I guess
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
As long as she's happy, good for her!

What I don't get is... why trash your husband so badly and then still be like "I want him"? That's just so freaking off to me.
She could just be stupid in love
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
As long as she's happy, good for her!

What I don't get is... why trash your husband so badly and then still be like "I want him"? That's just so freaking off to me.
Make sure he couldn't leave her now that his career and reputation is in the trash?
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
She could just be stupid in love
I'm pretty sure stupid in love would be "oh he's amazing" rather than "he couldn't even celebrate my bday with me"
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Make sure he couldn't leave her now that his career and reputation is in the trash?
I want to think that people aren't that cruel. But, yeah, she basically destroyed his career which is pretty sad, he's a really talented actor.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
I'm pretty sure stupid in love would be "oh he's amazing" rather than "he couldn't even celebrate my bday with me"
Stupid in love means someone who is with someone who doesn't care about them but that wouldn't make her immune to trashing him cause she knows he doesn't care but she loves him so she still wants him.

You're probably more thinking of dumb love where you just have full faith in your partner regardless of what happens and aren't thinking about anything clearly.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm gonna be real, I really dislike people like her... Wtf is this?
On her divorce from Ahn Jae Hyun, her attorney said, "She still wants to continue her marriage."
Your husband was trash. He insulted you. He demeaned you. He made your life a living hell. But, you still want him? Sis just... Fuck off :wimwim:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna be real, I really dislike people like her... Wtf is this?

Your husband was trash. He insulted you. He demeaned you. He made your life a living hell. But, you still want him? Sis just... Fuck off :wimwim:
She's also giving up her career because of the divorce if that helps :wimwim:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
What I don’t get is, why would you quit your job and decide you never want to work again just because your husband wants a divorce? I wasn’t happy with how she was going about things but what I got out of it was that after the Honeymoon phase ended, he turned out to be a terrible husband. So I can understand her frustrations. She probably feels humiliated that he left her so she’s trying to get back at him. But why in the world would she still want him? Also, why in the world does she think he’ll go back? I think she needs to grow up and see things from an adult perspective. I guess she has made enough so she doesn’t have to work anymore but she needs to get over him and stop clinging on to him, especially if he’s such a terrible husband.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope she is okay, and her friends and family are there for her.
Why are people so surprised that she wants to still be with him? And isn't swearing at her too much?
Have some sympathy for this woman.
:worry:​
women in emotionally abusive relationships will still love their partner because they've become dependent upon them. Dude obviously critiqued her body and probably played other mind games to demean her and tear apart her confidence that does a lot to a person mentally......
Also, I thought we all found him suspect when it came out he was best friends with Jung Joonyoung :welp:that coupled with his alleged comments...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread