Good Bye Violet48 (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
After being on this forum for almost 2 months, I finally decided to change my username. Violet48 was just a plain nickname I came up with on the spot because I had no username ideas at that time.

So it's a goodbye thread for my old username. Now, I am known as LilacNyx... You can call me Lilac or Nyx for short :pepeheart:​
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Can you change your name for free?
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
After being on this forum for almost 2 months, I finally decided to change my username. Violet48 was just a plain nickname I came up with on the spot because I had no username ideas at that time.

So it's a goodbye thread for my old username. Now, I am known as LilacNyx... You can call me Lilac or Nyx for short :pepeheart:​
Oh phew I thought you were gonna leave:haylul:
It’s pretty :pepeheart:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Yes you can change your name for free, but you can’t change your username for 2 months after changing your username.
Ok thank you!
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,856
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
haha I remember my very first username was basic asf, too. It was teen_chick57 bc I was a teen then and liked the word-underscore-word-number format. lol yeah - very original, 14-year-old me! /sarc

But anyway, I love the username! Very cool.
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
haha I remember my very first username was basic asf, too. It was teen_chick57 bc I was a teen then and liked the word-underscore-word-number format. lol yeah - very original, 14-year-old me! /sarc

But anyway, I love the username! Very cool.
I don't remember my first ever usernames but I am guessing they were pretty basic at the time.

Thanks. I also love this username as well.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hello nyx. Good change there!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread