- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,437
- Reactions Received
- 41,072
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 239,619
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
OMGGGGGGGGPark Jimin, obviously.
Idk, you tell me.![]()
I was the original JiminPark Jimin, obviously.
Idk, you tell me.![]()
Yes, I remember. You lured me here with the nudez trick.I was the original Jimin![]()

C A C K L E SYes, I remember. You lured me here with the nudez trick.![]()
That’s why they think Armys are crazy.C A C K L E S![]()
Oh hell, I accept my fate. Whatever.That’s why they think Armys are crazy.![]()
No wayhello, i have arrived
who disNo way![]()
w..what?Yes, I remember. You lured me here with the nudez trick.![]()
iluHello, ARMY here![]()
When my username was originally Jimin and kps was first started, I lured people to a link of my profile by putting "Jimin's Nudes" as the link.w..what?![]()
i wnant n00dz trickYes, I remember. You lured me here with the nudez trick.![]()
i havent even used my cursed army memes yet@ItsActuallyMiso is enough for that![]()
Welcome to army landThis thread was very confusing, I wonder what is going on!![]()