- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I love Harry Potter fanfiction and I have for literally YEARS by now
And I am sad to say.... I feel like I've read just about 99% of the good ones out there and the remaining decent ones are well hidden in the depths of the internet or just not written yet. Because I have already read so much as well, I can't even stand reading the mediocre ones either, bcs those tend to be so packed full of cliché's and they are so god damn PREDICTABLE!
PLEASE Can I just get a good fanfiction???? It's been months since I last read one! Or can I at least get an update to one that I am currently reading that is still updating??? PLEASE!!! FFS!
I AM LOOKING AT YOU "TRAIN TO NOWHERE! PLEASE update!!! It's been MONTHS! Literally MONTHS!
And I am sad to say.... I feel like I've read just about 99% of the good ones out there and the remaining decent ones are well hidden in the depths of the internet or just not written yet. Because I have already read so much as well, I can't even stand reading the mediocre ones either, bcs those tend to be so packed full of cliché's and they are so god damn PREDICTABLE!
PLEASE Can I just get a good fanfiction???? It's been months since I last read one! Or can I at least get an update to one that I am currently reading that is still updating??? PLEASE!!! FFS!
I AM LOOKING AT YOU "TRAIN TO NOWHERE! PLEASE update!!! It's been MONTHS! Literally MONTHS!