Intro Good Morning!!!! warning warning warning long post :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,725
Reactions Received
93,518
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
At least its morning now for me..(but that is my standard greeting anyway it feels happier.)


I am a Kpop Girl group fan. It is super super rare for me to bias a member and mostly only happens in groups I barely follow.


Introduced to Kpop in late 09 early 10. Someone on a board i was on recommended a song and I clicked on it hated it and moved on. (the poster had an interesting pl some killer countertenors any way)


Sometime later was another this time it was a bg and it was fun but if I wanted bg I would search up bsb, B2M etc.


The next time was a bunch of girls in black. I watched that clicked the next reco it was cheer orientated and super fun. So I clicked the next song. Gee i was hooked I had to know who they were. Within 2 weeks I was fully invested they were in my heart somehow.


I spent the majority of my free time over the next 2 years catching up with SNSD trying to figure this thing out. It was still super weird and hard to get info.


I listened to the some of the IY1 groups, fx but only bought SNSD albums.


2011 added Apink to the groups that i was following in time i found I focused on them and SNSD (in part because there was subbed material.)
About this time i checked out akb because of a Heavy rotation live. played around with that for some time but the anti-YouTube of subbed stuff killed me off over time.


by 2014 i am conversant with most first and 2nd gen groups to an extent. I really did not care enough for any post Apink group to do more than watch a song or 2.
RV Changed that. I loved them, in time i found them in my heart with Soshi.
The ferry was awful, Ladies code who sadly I never really followed (it is hard to break out of the clutter) was such a waste. Sept 30th broke my heart.
I almost totally unplugged from ongoing kpop after it played out (but ironically it was still all I listened to daily.)
Came back for ICC and to great the new member( Yerim
10623
) Then away again until Party when I got back into the assorted stuff.

Weekly Idol led me to Lovelyz and they got added to the groups I closely watched.
Watching Mcountdown for Party I saw gfriend and MGT exploded them off the screen. They were added to the list.

About this time, I got up to date with f(x) and Apink albums.
I took a hard look at a bunch of ‘14,’15 groups. Some of these groups did not make the cut over lack of subbs. Its sad but the truth.

In 2016 I added Bol4 galaxy blew me away.
Gugudan is mostly stanned now also
Nothing from 17 has made more than the watch list.
2018 I got way into pd 101 china which surprised me, but not as much as how invested I became in pd48. Especially since I was not happy with the concept in the beginning.

As to BG I know and watch very rarely DB5K, HoMin, SJ, Shinee, 2Am/Pm, infinite.

small note about style.
Because of the time investment i am draconian in picking up groups they get one shot at a live/music show for a up/down maybe.
downs are perma dead to me just stats.

When i watch a group i try to get all the stuff ie WI, Idol Room v lives ect its a bunch of time.

I never consider a group stanned until I own the discography.
Offically I stan SNSD, RV, Apink, Gfriend, f(x), Lovelyz, Bol4, Iz *One.
Gugudan is super close as I said. I own all of their stuff
Fromis_9
We Me
Pristin
DreamNote are on the watch list.
Rocket girls i will watch but It is very unlikely I will buy the physical albums if they exist.


Ok that is kpop me to a point 😀 tmi i know but hello.

Rand
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,725
Reactions Received
93,518
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Hey! Nice to see you here, although I think I've seen you in a few other threads already 🙂
figured i would say hi so anyone who did not know me .. Could 🙂
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
welcome here 💜
nice story, why getting it down? it is an intersting kpop fan history :llama_lovely:
anyway have fun around
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Figured i would get it down and then i can just link to it when ever someone asks for the story.
Well, its much appreciated, love
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,725
Reactions Received
93,518
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
welcome here 💜
nice story, why getting it down? it is an intersting kpop fan history :llama_lovely:
anyway have fun around
It has been my experience that often threads will pop up asking for how we go into kpop etc.
Now I do not have to type all that again 😀
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
At least its morning now for me..(but that is my standard greeting anyway it feels happier.)


I am a Kpop Girl group fan. It is super super rare for me to bias a member and mostly only happens in groups I barely follow.


Introduced to Kpop in late 09 early 10. Someone on a board i was on recommended a song and I clicked on it hated it and moved on. (the poster had an interesting pl some killer countertenors any way)


Sometime later was another this time it was a bg and it was fun but if I wanted bg I would search up bsb, B2M etc.


The next time was a bunch of girls in black. I watched that clicked the next reco it was cheer orientated and super fun. So I clicked the next song. Gee i was hooked I had to know who they were. Within 2 weeks I was fully invested they were in my heart somehow.


I spent the majority of my free time over the next 2 years catching up with SNSD trying to figure this thing out. It was still super weird and hard to get info.


I listened to the some of the IY1 groups, fx but only bought SNSD albums.


2011 added Apink to the groups that i was following in time i found I focused on them and SNSD (in part because there was subbed material.)
About this time i checked out akb because of a Heavy rotation live. played around with that for some time but the anti-YouTube of subbed stuff killed me off over time.


by 2014 i am conversant with most first and 2nd gen groups to an extent. I really did not care enough for any post Apink group to do more than watch a song or 2.
RV Changed that. I loved them, in time i found them in my heart with Soshi.
The ferry was awful, Ladies code who sadly I never really followed (it is hard to break out of the clutter) was such a waste. Sept 30th broke my heart.
I almost totally unplugged from ongoing kpop after it played out (but ironically it was still all I listened to daily.)
Came back for ICC and to great the new member( Yerim
10623
) Then away again until Party when I got back into the assorted stuff.

Weekly Idol led me to Lovelyz and they got added to the groups I closely watched.
Watching Mcountdown for Party I saw gfriend and MGT exploded them off the screen. They were added to the list.

About this time, I got up to date with f(x) and Apink albums.
I took a hard look at a bunch of ‘14,’15 groups. Some of these groups did not make the cut over lack of subbs. Its sad but the truth.

In 2016 I added Bol4 galaxy blew me away.
Gugudan is mostly stanned now also
Nothing from 17 has made more than the watch list.
2018 I got way into pd 101 china which surprised me, but not as much as how invested I became in pd48. Especially since I was not happy with the concept in the beginning.

As to BG I know and watch very rarely DB5K, HoMin, SJ, Shinee, 2Am/Pm, infinite.

small note about style.
Because of the time investment i am draconian in picking up groups they get one shot at a live/music show for a up/down maybe.
downs are perma dead to me just stats.

When i watch a group i try to get all the stuff ie WI, Idol Room v lives ect its a bunch of time.

I never consider a group stanned until I own the discography.
Offically I stan SNSD, RV, Apink, Gfriend, f(x), Lovelyz, Bol4, Iz *One.
Gugudan is super close as I said. I own all of their stuff
Fromis_9
We Me
Pristin
DreamNote are on the watch list.
Rocket girls i will watch but It is very unlikely I will buy the physical albums if they exist.


Ok that is kpop me to a point 😀 tmi i know but hello.

Rand
hey welcome! youre from akp too i remember. also nice to see more meus and reveluvies. hope u have a great time here and thank u sm for sharing ur story. :pepeheart::pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome! hope you will enjoy it here
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,725
Reactions Received
93,518
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Omg you have quite a collection, that's awesome

I hope you feel welcomed here <3
i need a new pic but this was some time after red room.
10850


ill get on a new pic there are a bunch of new albums since then and i lost my mind buying multiples.
Must . not do that this year......well it is a hope.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
i need a new pic but this was some time after red room.
10850


ill get on a new pic there are a bunch of new albums since then and i lost my mind buying multiples.
Must . not do that this year......well it is a hope.
omg, I'm crying, all that red, so beautiful :pepeheart:

And it seems you take very good care of them
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
That was a pretty detailed introduction. Welcome and hope you will enjoy your time on KS. :llama_cheer:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread