Good night (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hamtaro, there's a big old house down the road.
Someone inside plays such beautiful piano music.
I'd give anything to play like that.



I wonder who it is and why the music was so sad sounding today.



-The big old house down the road? She must be talking about Bijou and Maria's place?



The music stopped a few times today and I heard a few mistakes.
Whoever was playing must be sick or upset.



-Maria was upset too :pepecry2:
What's going on I wonder?



We're going to have a goodbye party for Bijou on saturday.

Believe me, it's hard to plan a party when you're feeling really sad :umjicry:

I hope she won't forget us when she's gone.



Uh :pepecry1:
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hamtaro, there's a big old house down the road.
Someone inside plays such beautiful piano music.
I'd give anything to play like that.



I wonder who it is and why the music was so sad sounding today.



-The big old house down the road? She must be talking about Bijou and Maria's place?



The music stopped a few times today and I heard a few mistakes.
Whoever was playing must be sick or upset.



-Maria was upset too :pepecry2:
What's going on I wonder?



We're going to have a goodbye party for Bijou on saturday.

Believe me, it's hard to plan a party when you're feeling really sad :umjicry:

I hope she won't forget us when she's gone.



Uh :pepecry1:
Lol do you know whose account is the second last picture from?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread