- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Hamtaro, there's a big old house down the road.
Someone inside plays such beautiful piano music.
I'd give anything to play like that.
I wonder who it is and why the music was so sad sounding today.
-The big old house down the road? She must be talking about Bijou and Maria's place?
The music stopped a few times today and I heard a few mistakes.
Whoever was playing must be sick or upset.
-Maria was upset too
What's going on I wonder?
We're going to have a goodbye party for Bijou on saturday.
Believe me, it's hard to plan a party when you're feeling really sad
I hope she won't forget us when she's gone.
Uh
Someone inside plays such beautiful piano music.
I'd give anything to play like that.
I wonder who it is and why the music was so sad sounding today.
-The big old house down the road? She must be talking about Bijou and Maria's place?
The music stopped a few times today and I heard a few mistakes.
Whoever was playing must be sick or upset.
-Maria was upset too
What's going on I wonder?
We're going to have a goodbye party for Bijou on saturday.
Believe me, it's hard to plan a party when you're feeling really sad
I hope she won't forget us when she's gone.
Uh
