Goodbye, @Drew_B (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

To join them as a full time member.

I'm a free agent right now.

Make me a counter offer to stay or I'm out this bitch.
And goodbye to kpop forever.

See yall in the next life.

Peace.

Goodbye, Drew. I'll miss you, dude.
Why do i hv such a feeling of deja vu?

@Drew_B
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
oh so he has done this before :nayeonisdone: he'll be back
He might just be waiting to go bk to his former haunts where he was banned for 1 yr earlier. Once he's bk there he might nvr come bk here unless he wants to/gets permabanned there/doesnt hv anywhere else to go n hasny given up on kpop. Idk tho. I nvr interacted with him on the other forum when i was there in late 2018-early 2019. We'll see ig.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread