- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,144
- Reactions Received
- 53,003
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 174,123
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
HC just made me an offer - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
To join them as a full time member. I'm a free agent right now. Make me a counter offer to stay or I'm out this bitch.
kpopsource.com
To join them as a full time member.
I'm a free agent right now.
Make me a counter offer to stay or I'm out this bitch.
Goodbye kpopsource - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
And goodbye to kpop forever. See yall in the next life. Peace.
kpopsource.com
And goodbye to kpop forever.
See yall in the next life.
Peace.
Why do i hv such a feeling of deja vu?Goodbye, Drew. I'll miss you, dude.
@Drew_B