goodbye. +++ (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I was gonna leave without saying anything but I feel as if I owe you all an explanation


dear everyone, I have taken it upon myself to take a break from kps and online interactions as a whole. this is due to a very traumatic experience and due to my concerning mental health. within my one month break I will try and get some counseling and better myself. I know this is sudden and I had to think long and hard about this, I would just like to say thank you and sorry for my absence. I will be rarely on discord. once again i’m so sorry. thank you for taking the time in reading this
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Good luck, love! I hope your journey will take you to a better place, please don’t apologize, your mental health always comes first and I’m proud that you’re getting help! I hope we will get to see you here again at some point. Be strong ♥
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It's good that you're taking time to yourself.
I hope you feel better soon and get to a better place mentally
We're always here if you decide to come back and I'm always here for you need to talk.

Love you and I'll miss you :nekolove:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Baby girl, you know I’ll always be there. You know where to find me if you need to talk. I love you. ❤
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread