Gordon Ramsay (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I mainly like MasterChef (original, not kids vers) and Hell's Kitchen. Every now and then I watch 24 Hours to Hell and Back, and I'm also subscribed to his Youtube channel, lol.

You?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,392
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I don't really watch any of his current ones. Kitchen Nightmares was one of my fave things ever, and I participated in the filming of an episode of Hotel Hell. I also like some of his YouTube videos.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've seen a lot of his shows like Kitchen Nightmares, Hotel Hell, the F word, Masterchef and 24 Hours to Hell and Back

I like Kitchen NIghtmares the most, but 24 Hours to Hell and Back is a close 2nd!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread