GOT!!!!! (GOT SPOILERS) (2 Viewers)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
GOT!!


WARNING! SPOILERS FOR GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8 EPISODE 3!




ARYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BADASS TOMBOY NIGHTKING DESTROYER!!!!


FUCKING ICE-SICKLE STABBING ASSASSIN!

WINTER KILLING STARK!



JUMPS FROM THE FUCKING SHADOWS

LIKE A POUNCING DIRE WOLF!

EVEN WHEN THAT REFRIGERATED FUCKER HAS YOU BY THE THROAT.

OUT COMES YOUR ARYA DAGGER

TO FUCK UP THAT BLUE DEVIL'S ICE CUBES!


OH MY GOD I JUMPED OFF MY FUCKING COUCH AND CHEERED!


YES! YES! YES!!! YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!


I LOVE YOU!





 
Last edited:

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
You just gave it away by the spoilers
:jisoosmh::jisoosmh:

Edit i mean title
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Saw your thread as i was about to finish it.
I'm sorry did I ruin it?


OH NO I DIDNT EVEN THINK I THOUGHT I OBSCURED IT ENOUGH.
:pandasad::pandasad:


Shoot....

I'm so sorry.

I didn't think....

You can hate me forever I deserve it.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I'm sorry did I ruin it?


OH NO I DIDNT EVEN THINK I THOUGHT I OBSCURED IT ENOUGH.
:pandasad::pandasad:


Shoot....

I'm so sorry.

I didn't think....

You can hate me forever I deserve it.
Its my mistake, but its fine as i am a lannister by heart
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Did you finish it?
yeah, i know arya killed the night king but its obvious now who will win the war, now the entire north and the targaryen witch armies are destroyed
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
yeah, i know arya killed the night king but its obvious now who will win the war, now the entire north and the targaryen witch armies are destroyed
You never know Nayeon! You never know!

I'm predicting a bittersweet ending.

Good with a high cost.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The episode was amazing!
When Arya left after talking to Melisandre, I was already expecting her to show up in the end and finish everything killing the night king.
I mean, everyone was surrounded by white walkers and about to die (even most of the main characters), it was kinda obvious someone would end up saving them all.
AND THOSE DRAGON FIGHTS HOLY CRAP
The images were a little too dark here sometimes tho, I'll download in better quality later to watch it again.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Okay unpopular opinion time.

Didn't like the episode much, certainly the weakest battle episode they've done so far for me :jisoosmh:
Idk, I was just very underwhelmed, although it had some nice moments.
I hope the final battle is better :rosesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread