News GOT The Beat will make their comeback with a new song in January 2023, according to SpoTV - MV already filmed (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male







@Jumping Boa @Sone @Reveluv @My
Reportedly GOT The Beat (so consisting of BoA, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seulgi, Wendy, Karina and Winter) will make their comeback with a new song in January 2023, according to SpoTV
The MV has already been filmed(im not sure if accurate, could be recording of SMCU Palace performance or actual MV since no MV last time for 'Step Back')
Either way Anticipate!@​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If they don't put NingNing in the game I'm egging their building :pikagun:
As the KS chicken mama I can supply you with the eggs :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Yerichu and Day1

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
hmm I have mixed feelings on step back, but I still think this is a really cool thing for sm to do, so I will look forward.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
GOT The Beat comeback is real!! I cannot wait!!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Looking forward to it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread