JB and Yugyeom, should, and will, GET IT.
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 March 2019 #1 JB and Yugyeom, should, and will, GET IT. Reactions: GoldenBunny, Myco and Peach
Peach Always there for Daniel . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,356 Reactions Received 5,025 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 4 March 2019 #2 THIS IS ALL I WANTED, it has their Soundcloud vibes, JYP knew what they were doing by putting these two members into sub-unit, their voices are so opposite yet they compliment each other well, I'm happy with this and can't wait to listen to all the songs on the album! Reactions: GoldenBunny and Myco
THIS IS ALL I WANTED, it has their Soundcloud vibes, JYP knew what they were doing by putting these two members into sub-unit, their voices are so opposite yet they compliment each other well, I'm happy with this and can't wait to listen to all the songs on the album!
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 4 March 2019 #3 The dancing was good but not crazy about the song... Reactions: GoldenBunny and Myco
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 March 2019 #4 I keep hearing "Now fuck a Sunmi" that I cannot unhear. Reactions: GoldenBunny, Myco and Peach
Peach Always there for Daniel . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,356 Reactions Received 5,025 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 4 March 2019 #5 notthatmarko said: I keep hearing "Now fuck a Sunmi" that I cannot unhear. Click to expand... LMAO I kept hearing now fuck on us but this one is better Reactions: GoldenBunny and Myco
notthatmarko said: I keep hearing "Now fuck a Sunmi" that I cannot unhear. Click to expand... LMAO I kept hearing now fuck on us but this one is better
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 4 March 2019 #6 Not really my type of music, gonna wait for the b-sides to be released
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 March 2019 #7 Reo said: Not really my type of music, gonna wait for the b-sides to be released Click to expand... How can you not like fuck a sunmi? Reactions: Myco
Reo said: Not really my type of music, gonna wait for the b-sides to be released Click to expand... How can you not like fuck a sunmi?
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 4 March 2019 #8 notthatmarko said: How can you not like fuck a sunmi? Click to expand... :nosejoo:
GoldenBunny RM's Bonsai Nanny . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 635 Reactions Received 2,191 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 4 March 2019 #9 Totally my sorta vibe, more than core Got7. Sexy sensual song and lyrics, am down. They look so good in the video.
Totally my sorta vibe, more than core Got7. Sexy sensual song and lyrics, am down. They look so good in the video.