Traded Got7 Yugyeom and Oneus Leedo for trade (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Mainly looking for -
- (G)I-dle's Minnie
- 2NE1 Minzy
- Oh My Girl Seunghee and Arin
- Taeyeon (except 2 and 5)
- AOA Youkyung
- CLC Seungyeon and Yeeun
- Any Apink
- Any Gfriend

If you don't have any of these then just offer anything and I'll consider it

1618156327020.png
1618156347391.png
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I am interested in Leedo :jenniesmug:
We could do a three-way? I could give lex Apink Eunji, lex could give you leedo, and you could give me Mimi?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread