Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,178 Reactions Received 76,666 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,427 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 4 June 2021 #1 @I GOT7 Reactions: daesuki and Myco
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 4 June 2021 #2 Looks softer than what I'd expect of him Reactions: Abeamus
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,178 Reactions Received 76,666 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,427 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 4 June 2021 #3 Reo said: Looks softer than what I'd expect of him Click to expand... Well could just be the album cover or something along those lines Reactions: Myco
Reo said: Looks softer than what I'd expect of him Click to expand... Well could just be the album cover or something along those lines
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 4 June 2021 #4 yes king grace us!!!!