Appreciation @goyo getting blocked from a PAK (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

if you say so.....
I gave you receipts queen :jenniesmug:
Maybe we can collab with you someday :jisoosmh:

I am 1st generation, what should I become then? :joshmeh:
Nah you've just been a trainee for a long time, now you've debuted and are doing well :jenniesmug:
With some mediaplay, you'll be on top very soon :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I gave you receipts queen :jenniesmug:
Maybe we can collab with you someday :jisoosmh:



Nah you've just been a trainee for a long time, now you've debuted and are doing well :jenniesmug:
With some mediaplay, you'll be on top very soon :sanapray:
:wimwim: maybe we could collab. my dm is always open for that
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I gave you receipts queen :jenniesmug:
Maybe we can collab with you someday :jisoosmh:



Nah you've just been a trainee for a long time, now you've debuted and are doing well :jenniesmug:
With some mediaplay, you'll be on top very soon :sanapray:
I will be my own PR :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes I'll slide in soon, my phone network is being a bitch :yolk:



Oof so like Hyolyn from Sistar then, makes sense :jenniesmug:
:wimwim: it‘s ok. on my way to university in like an hour so will probably get busy preparing everything for my last class for the semester
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes I'll slide in soon, my phone network is being a bitch :yolk:



Oof so like Hyolyn from Sistar then, makes sense :jenniesmug:
Who else can be a better PR for me? :jisoosmh: :wimwim: Me ofc
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:wimwim: it‘s ok. on my way to university in like an hour so will probably get busy preparing everything for my last class for the semester
It's good my office LAN never stops working :nekosweat:
Last class whoa :nakypog:
I mean that's amazing yass :sj_weary:
So exams after this and all over? :maheart:

Who else can be a better PR for me? :jisoosmh: :wimwim: Me ofc
Can I sign with your agency too? :jisoosmh:
I need that mediaplay :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's good my office LAN never stops working :nekosweat:
Last class whoa :nakypog:
I mean that's amazing yass :sj_weary:
So exams after this and all over? :maheart:



Can I sign with your agency too? :jisoosmh:
I need that mediaplay :wimwim:
yes last class and next week are my exams :maheart:

after that I pretty much need to hand in two papers ( 10-15 pages) and have my internship
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It's good my office LAN never stops working :nekosweat:
Last class whoa :nakypog:
I mean that's amazing yass :sj_weary:
So exams after this and all over? :maheart:



Can I sign with your agency too? :jisoosmh:
I need that mediaplay :wimwim:
Sure :wimwim:
Fill the form
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yes last class and next week are my exams :maheart:

after that I pretty much need to hand in two papers ( 10-15 pages) and have my internship
Finally :maheart:
Internship is set already and exams will be fine, those 2 papers should be done quick too.
Summer of @goyo is upon us :sj_weary:

Sure :wimwim:
Fill the form
I was hoping I could use our connection to bypass all this procedure seeing as we're, y'know, married :irenecrazy::umjicry:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Finally :maheart:
Internship is set already and exams will be fine, those 2 papers should be done quick too.
Summer of @goyo is upon us :sj_weary:



I was hoping I could use our connection to bypass all this procedure seeing as we're, y'know, married :irenecrazy::umjicry:
2 Jk gifs and you are done :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Finally :maheart:
Internship is set already and exams will be fine, those 2 papers should be done quick too.
Summer of @goyo is upon us :sj_weary:



I was hoping I could use our connection to bypass all this procedure seeing as we're, y'know, married :irenecrazy::umjicry:
well I gotta research stuff for my papers so that will take awhile :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
2 Jk gifs and you are done :jenniesmug:
Oof what a generous condition :sakUwu:
You know you can't be caught in a dating scandal right after your first successful comeback tho :jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
well I gotta research stuff for my papers so that will take awhile :wimwim:
I'm sure you'll do fine, you're sincere and dedicated af in everything you do :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oof what a generous condition :sakUwu:
You know you can't be caught in a dating scandal right after your first successful comeback tho :jenniesmug:
Should I dating ban myself? :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
well I gotta research stuff for my papers so that will take awhile :wimwim:
You’ll do amazing :sakUwu: what is the essay about?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread