- Joined
- 22 June 2023
- Messages
- 8,077
- Reactions Received
- 9,257
- Location
- not great
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21,905
It worked this time
unfortunately all time you aren't making the top 10, some people are crazyOmg I’m not in somethingIt must be because my name doesn’t start with y, that seems to be good luck
![]()
actually i think thats when i decided i wanted to start my profile badge pattern thus the reason i started becoming a post madmanwhat was i going thru in april may june omg that rocket leap jump
the jump is only may junewhat was i going thru in april may june omg that rocket leap jump
i see.the jump is only may june
I will enjoy this moment, as its the last time I will be mentioned in this context
Sunseekers graph will soon pierce the sky!
if you doesn't count sunseeker i think you can aim for the top spot among mortals lolI will enjoy this moment, as its the last time I will be mentioned in this context
Sunseekers graph will soon pierce the sky!
you can always rename to Yikki, looks kinda similarOmg I’m not in somethingIt must be because my name doesn’t start with y, that seems to be good luck
![]()
says sungod after posting 100 posts in 60 seconds on the random thoughs thread
they are admin, they could just stole the name lolyou can always rename to Yikki, looks kinda similar![]()
DID I?!says sungod after posting 100 posts in 60 seconds on the random thoughs thread![]()
yeah I noticed that one too! crazy, mine is so steadyYachii 2019 is probably the strangest, way lower than everyone most of the year, but has an absolutely insane mid/late year but at the end basically becomes inactive lol