Intro Greetings kps :) (4 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I've been trying to get into NCT but my pea brain can't seem to ever remember the members names :sanathink: I love The 7th Sense, Boss & Cherry Bomb tho!
Ok but ship Dotae >:(
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hi Taeyeon stan. I like u for ur TASTE. Hope u enjoy ur time here n stay here a long time. (I only stan SNSD n bias Jessica n Rosé so that's me.)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Sory, yeji and nana

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow an after school fan. You’re from a species in extinction on. You must be protected. I’ll be you’re vaillant protector if you ever need one. I wish you a warmed welcome. Please be active. Don’t like to brag but we’re for sure the best community around there. :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: nana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread