- Joined
- 23 April 2023
- Messages
- 12,185
- Reactions Received
- 10,247
- Location
- United States
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,477
- Fandom
- SONE
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm Kaprie (also go by Somber), I'm 20, and I started listening to K-Pop in March 2016!
My first and ult group is Girls' Generation if it wasn't obvious already, but I also love Brown Eyed Girls, Twice, Girls' Day, (G)I-DLE, Ladies' Code, Sonamoo, SHINee and The Ark/KHAN members, among many others.
I also listen to a lot of non-kpop music such as Rina Sawayama, Xiu Xiu, Jinjer, RAYE, Kelly Clarkson, Nicole Dollanganger, and much more.
This is my first time joining a K-Pop forum. I usually just lurk around dead ones, but when I saw how active this place was, I had to hop on right away!
I hope I have a good time here and that everyone has good days ahead <3
My first and ult group is Girls' Generation if it wasn't obvious already, but I also love Brown Eyed Girls, Twice, Girls' Day, (G)I-DLE, Ladies' Code, Sonamoo, SHINee and The Ark/KHAN members, among many others.
I also listen to a lot of non-kpop music such as Rina Sawayama, Xiu Xiu, Jinjer, RAYE, Kelly Clarkson, Nicole Dollanganger, and much more.
This is my first time joining a K-Pop forum. I usually just lurk around dead ones, but when I saw how active this place was, I had to hop on right away!
I hope I have a good time here and that everyone has good days ahead <3