Appreciation grey's anatomy tho (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aw that's how I feel about Naruto xD and I used to watch that show, it was good :P
yeah, we drop a lot of good shows in the end don't we lol?
and then we go back and NOSTALGIA CITY
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I can’t with this
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I can’t with this
As I wrote to kuroyuri, I watched this show for a few seasons when it first came out in my country, (probably 2005/2006) but lost track after Izzie n George left, if they hadn't or left later, I might have watched it much longer: I loved the seasons I watched, w/Izzie, George n Christina being my fave chars.

Sorry but Meredith the main char. got on my nerves after awhile.
Good show overall, tho.
:maheart::maheart::maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread