- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,567
- Reactions Received
- 55,354
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 285,389
I won't rely on the subtitle without confirmation of wat the hair guy actually said in Hangul(he said:
Timestamped at around 3.53
Enjoy
whether it was terminated or disbanded I think one thing that wasn't asked was why sowon didn't join viviz or why she didn't continue with gfriend 2.0I won't rely on the subtitle without confirmation of wat the hair guy actually said in Hangul(he said:
![]()
But the nuance is missing; no one on either side said if there were negotiations to continue past terminal date of contract or not(or if a deal offered by HYBE wasnt agreed to). I will continue to side-eye HYBE/SouMu-why acquire/buy out SouMu when Gfriend was still selling ok(dropped below 90k for walpurgis night, from real time sales report I think)
Then create new ggs: lsfm, NJ, Illit in quick succession(which has become a whole other thing). At least if HYBE had faith/renewed 6Friend and only had sub-unit/solos; its less one situation where fans blame HYBE mismanagement, its not like the investment into ADOR/NJ was a brilliant strategy(in hindsight/retrospect).
I now believe BSH/HYBE's ego/confidence was too much and he had to handle LSFM, then Illit to show his magic touch/awesomeness. Such tat he didn't hv enuf time/focus to divide between GF n LSFM, so Gfriend (under HYBE) ended so BSH could hv a new toy/plaything(metaphorically, get ur mind out of the gutter) in LSFM; only for NJ to steal all his thunder-so he had to steal it bk with illit(just my pov, nvr paid any focus before 22 April 2024).
It was terminated as SinB sent a message saying something along the lines of "Chloes contract being terminated" which has no significance on face value until you take into account Chloe was one of SinBs potential stage names.I won't rely on the subtitle without confirmation of wat the hair guy actually said in Hangul(he said:
![]()
But the nuance is missing; no one on either side said if there were negotiations to continue past terminal date of contract or not(or if a deal offered by HYBE wasnt agreed to). I will continue to side-eye HYBE/SouMu-why acquire/buy out SouMu when Gfriend was still selling ok(dropped below 90k for walpurgis night, from real time sales report I think)
Then create new ggs: lsfm, NJ, Illit in quick succession(which has become a whole other thing). At least if HYBE had faith/renewed 6Friend and only had sub-unit/solos; its less one situation where fans blame HYBE mismanagement, its not like the investment into ADOR/NJ was a brilliant strategy(in hindsight/retrospect).
I now believe BSH/HYBE's ego/confidence was too much and he had to handle LSFM, then Illit to show his magic touch/awesomeness. Such tat he didn't hv enuf time/focus to divide between GF n LSFM, so Gfriend (under HYBE) ended so BSH could hv a new toy/plaything(metaphorically, get ur mind out of the gutter) in LSFM; only for NJ to steal all his thunder-so he had to steal it bk with illit(just my pov, nvr paid any focus before 22 April 2024).
Sowon and Umji were teasing something for a short while after the mess initially happened but then Yerin signed with an acting company (June) and it seemed to have derailed any potential plans with Sowon (August) and Yuju (September) who had wanted to pursue solo areas anyway joining companies a bit after that which only then did SinB and Umji ask Eunha to be in a group with them with the group coming true a bit after that (October).whether it was terminated or disbanded I think one thing that wasn't asked was why sowon didn't join viviz or why she didn't continue with gfriend 2.0