Groups I am unreasonable with (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I have been thinking lately and there are some groups that I treat differently (In a bad way) than other groups.

1. Blackpink... I prefer Lisa waaaaaaay over Jennie. If Jennie gets a lot of lines my mind automatically thinks why doesn't Lisa have that many? If it were another group, my mind would never assume a lead rapper should get more lines than the main one, but when it comes to Blackpink that is my first assumption

2. IZ*ONE... I have the produce effect. I only really care about Chaeyeon, all the other members can leave the group for all I care. ( Like sure I don't mind them, but I don't love them) If it were another one of my faves, let's take Woozi for example, I wouldn't really care about the amount of lines etc... But with Chaeyeon it is like I am still in that PD48 mindset of getting her a higher rank.

3. BTS... I get annoyed at just pictures of members (not including Suga) I get that they have done nothing wrong, but just hearing their song makes me feel weird. My mind assotiates ARMY with BTS so I guess that is where that comes from... I also get that it is a bit bad that I associate annoyance with ARMY as the first emotion, but that is a whole another fish!
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Produce Groups: I'm always more critical of the members because I feel like if you are going to be chosen from the competition you should be some of the best or at least had a lot of improvement

ONF/Dreamcatcher: I like their music so i'm actively avoiding learning anything about their members. My SVT 2.0s. I'll be stanning them in like 6 months
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have the same problem with IZONE tbh. Some members I really, really, like, and some of them I couldn't care less about. I don't know why, since I never had that problem with IOI. Maybe it's because I'm still salty that Kaeun, Chowon, Noe and a couple others I liked didn't make it. I guess I'm kinda getting over it slowly though.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Oki... Understandable...
*cries inside*


jkjk
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and maruberry

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Kang Daniel actually. I don't hate him, but I remember when he tried to cheat on Produce 101 and it just rubbed me the wrong way. I know it wasn't only him who did it, but still....

Edit: I actually forgot about the stuff Wanna One said on their vlive such as, "only masturbate to the pretty ones".
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
"only masturbate to the pretty ones".
Well I don't know the context, but if you are masturbating I assume you don't care much for the emotional connection so it seems logical for you to pick the ones you find pretty!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread