I feel groups like BTOB, Oh My Girl, Apink, Astro and Ateez are popular in SK than globally.
taehyungie Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 237 Reactions Received 292 Location Somewhere on Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ARMY Gender Female 17 March 2021 #41 I feel groups like BTOB, Oh My Girl, Apink, Astro and Ateez are popular in SK than globally. Reactions: brekker
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 17 March 2021 #42 shreeshu said: I feel groups like BTOB, Oh My Girl, Apink, Astro and Ateez are popular in SK than globally. Click to expand... I agree apart from Ateez, Ateez has a HUGE international community. I´d dare to say they are even more popular internationally than at home.
shreeshu said: I feel groups like BTOB, Oh My Girl, Apink, Astro and Ateez are popular in SK than globally. Click to expand... I agree apart from Ateez, Ateez has a HUGE international community. I´d dare to say they are even more popular internationally than at home.