- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
I love Winner, but they really do seem weirdly not-so-popular (I don´t want to say unpopular) compared to how long ago they have debuted and how good they are.Anyway, here are some groups who are decent to pretty famous in Korea but not so much internationally, or atleast their i-fandom is pretty tiny compared to the domestic fandom.
1. BTOB
2. Oh My Girl
3. Lovelyz
4. The Boyz (although i-fandom growing post RTK)
5. ONF
6. Golden Child
7. Apink
8. Nu'est
9. Astro
10. Winner
I feel horrible for not listening to BTOB since Peniel is such a great guy and a real sunshine from all the Eric Nam´s podcasts I have seen. I feel like listening my sins away :D.
It really feels like international fans just love those huge expensive concepts instead of more ... chill ..groups.
good examples!