- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
This isn't meant to be a hate thread but more of a critical thread.
Is there a group who you think is doing songs that don't fit them or who have a sound or style that doesn't fit them?
If so what group and what sound do you think fits them best?
For me, it would be LOONA-mainly because their latest release made me realize this a bit.
But I think they fit a softer style than what they've been trying to go for recently and as of late.
Not necessarily a cute innocent sound but more of a mature but soft style.
Like what they did with Voice/Star.
I also think just in general they aren't a group meant for rapping or going hard.
More of a group meant for harmonization, ballads, and songs that are sort of chill.
I think with the variety they have in the group this style is a mesh of all of them.
Which makes it so they all can easily adjust to it and make it work really well.
Is there a group who you think is doing songs that don't fit them or who have a sound or style that doesn't fit them?
If so what group and what sound do you think fits them best?
For me, it would be LOONA-mainly because their latest release made me realize this a bit.
But I think they fit a softer style than what they've been trying to go for recently and as of late.
Not necessarily a cute innocent sound but more of a mature but soft style.
Like what they did with Voice/Star.
I also think just in general they aren't a group meant for rapping or going hard.
More of a group meant for harmonization, ballads, and songs that are sort of chill.
I think with the variety they have in the group this style is a mesh of all of them.
Which makes it so they all can easily adjust to it and make it work really well.