Groups you never listened to their b-sides? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
just play it :sanapray:

btw. do it again and look at me are probably my favorite twice bsides
I don't like Turtle, just not my style at all
Don't really like Truth, sounds weird :c
24/7 is good, i like the chorus, put Tzuyu and Mina really put me off with their vocals in this song tho, sounds evil but i'm glad they don't sing too much in this song
Like A Fool, Someone Like Me, Precious Love, Melting are like Turtle to me, don't really sounded appealing to me in any way
One In A Million's instrumental is nice but the vocals are putting me off, they sound so unfinished
I like the chorus of Young & Wild, the rest is kinda meh
Stuck is really boring
Do It Again should be a Nayeon & Jihyo duo
La La La same with Turtle, not my style
Say You Love Me, Going Crazy & Sunset are nice
After Moon is meh
Eye Eye Eyes is probably the worst
Look At Me Verses are great but that chorus just destroys is all
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think I pretty much check out every groups bsides.
I ask for recommendations a lot and usually they lead to my favorite songs.

ONF's Difficult is basically my new favorite kpop song.

I need to listen to soloist bsides more though I'm lacking on those
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think I pretty much check out every groups bsides.
I ask for recommendations a lot and usually they lead to my favorite songs.

ONF's Difficult is basically my new favorite kpop song.

I need to listen to soloist bsides more though I'm lacking on those
ONF's b-sides are really amazing, my fave is Original :pepecheer:

you should listen to Villain's Bank Robber album and Gaho's Preparation for a journey album
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ONF's b-sides are really amazing, my fave is Original :pepecheer:

you should listen to Villain's Bank Robber album and Gaho's Preparation for a journey album
I love original too!!! Their music is so good. It was funny finding out monotree produces their songs cause it explained so much lol

Thanks for the suggestions I'll check them out!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I only listen to b sides if i buy the album.
So of groups i do not stan that is
Hi pristin - Pristin
WeMe - Wiki Miki
Special summer album - Sistar- but its all a sides...

Technically i have not stanned ie added to my sig or fully committed
Gugudan
DreamNote
Fromis_9
I own all those albums and they look to pass stan validation this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread