Guess my favorite girl group of 2020 (1 Viewer)

My 2020 faves?

  • Twice

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aespa

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Itzy

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • BlackPink

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Loona

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Weki Meki

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Everglow

    Votes: 1 6.7%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I voted ITZY, but perhaps it's Loona?

Why? Well, you seem to really like ITZY, and you were impressed by Loona's song 'Why Not'.

So that's why I think it's one of those two. :)
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ok you are not an SM stan but you hype up every SM group on earth :joysip:
When have I ever hyped up TVXQ, SNSD, RV, Suju, Aespa (this doesnt count because it was a joke). I exclusively hype up NCT, SuperM, and Shinee.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Why are you always getting into fights Vikki? Lol
I don't get into fights that much :jisoosmh:
It's just annoying when people act like I'm this huge SM stan when I don't give a shit about most SM groups
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
it did drop a handful of jams (I refuse to call them bops).
Careful. Your age is showing :lisalaugh:

When have I ever hyped up TVXQ, SNSD, RV, Suju, Aespa (this doesnt count because it was a joke). I exclusively hype up NCT, SuperM, and Shinee.
But... Wasn't it you who hosted that 6 hour Suju party on rabb.it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread