guess my top ten idols because there's no way in hell i could pick only five (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Stolen from @Glowbit :susPepe:
I'll give a free card to whoever guesses correctly :jenniesmug: or some points if you would rather

A.C.E, SF9, The Boyz, Enhypen, ToppDogg, CLC, DKB, Xdinary Heroes, Ghost9, Kep1er, Luminous, CIX, GWSN, Woodz, Lee Jinhyuk, Hyunjun Hur, Junny, Ash Island, an undebuted trainee and a trainee preparing for debut

@badcrookshanks see if you can get it right :susPepe:
 
Last edited:

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Jungwon is the only one i know :runrunrun:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Stolen from @Glowbit :susPepe:
I'll give a free card to whoever guesses correctly :jenniesmug: or some points if you would rather

A.C.E, SF9, The Boyz, Enhypen, ToppDogg, CLC, DKB, Xdinary Heroes, Kep1er, Luminous, CIX, GWSN, Woodz, Lee Jinhyuk, Hyunjun Hur, an undebuted trainee and a trainee preparing for debut

@badcrookshanks see if you can get it right :susPepe:
Jungwon
Hansol/Minsung
Seungyoun/Woodz
Yuchan A.C.E/UNB
Junhee A.C.E
Donghun A.C.E
Jason A.C.E (it's easier to spell so I said this name ok)
Wow A.C.E (same thing)
Yujin CLC/Kep1er
Younghoon TBZ
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Jungwon
Hansol/Minsung
Seungyoun/Woodz
Yuchan A.C.E/UNB
Junhee A.C.E
Donghun A.C.E
Jason A.C.E (it's easier to spell so I said this name ok)
Wow A.C.E (same thing)
Yujin CLC/Kep1er
Younghoon TBZ
REPLACE YUJIN AND YOUNGHOON WITH LUNE AND JOOYEON
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Jungwon
Hansol/Minsung
Seungyoun/Woodz
Yuchan A.C.E/UNB
Junhee A.C.E
Donghun A.C.E
Jason A.C.E (it's easier to spell so I said this name ok)
Wow A.C.E (same thing)
Yujin CLC/Kep1er
Younghoon TBZ
REPLACE YUJIN AND YOUGHOON WITH LUNE AND JOOYEON
REPLACE LUNE WITH ZUHO
Whoa super super close :hayshook: but not quite

You can keep guessing though if you want :sanapray:

I'll give you a hint: I count A.C.E as one spot because I love them all equally and can't rank them to save my life :nekosweat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Whoa super super close :hayshook: but not quite

You can keep guessing though if you want :sanapray:

I'll give you a hint: I count A.C.E as one spot because I love them all equally and can't rank them to save my life :nekosweat:
Oh, I wasn't ranking them except the first three bc that would be even harder:nekoshy:

Lemme try again

Jungwon
Hansol/Minsung
Seungyoun/Woodz
A.C.E
Zuho
Jooyeon
Lune
Younghoon
Yujin
Sunwoo

if not replace Younghoon with either Hyunjun/Hwall, gwsn miya, or the trainee who will debut in tempest:susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Oh, I wasn't ranking them except the first three bc that would be even harder:nekoshy:

Lemme try again

Jungwon
Hansol/Minsung
Seungyoun/Woodz
A.C.E
Zuho
Jooyeon
Lune
Younghoon
Yujin
Sunwoo

if not replace Younghoon with either Hyunjun/Hwall, gwsn miya, or the trainee who will debut in tempest:susPepe:
The fact that you keep forgetting [redacted] means I'm failing as his number one stan :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread