Audio Guess the Artist: Song of the Day #4 (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wanna say Astro or NCT because it's vocals I don't recognize. 0:48 seconds threw me for a loop though because that vocal does sound like someone I know it's not. So that makes me believe I am wrong because I remember commenting how an artist sounded like... .... ....

My brain hurts
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wanna say Astro or NCT because it's vocals I don't recognize. 0:48 seconds threw me for a loop though because that vocal does sound like someone I know it's not. So that makes me believe I am wrong because I remember commenting how an artist sounded like... .... ....

My brain hurts
Very wrong yes :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: DrowningFishy

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Like it annoys me because I know it, because I remembered saying the person at 0:48 sounded like N. But goddamn my hamster wheel is not turning. There has been so many groups lately.
I can see that, he does sound similar.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
due to the timezones i'm often late for this so thank you so much for tagging me :sanapray: since nobody guessed yet, is this got7? i don't actually know this song but i'm sure i heard jb's voice in the chorus. could be also jj project or jus2 but i think it's more likely to be the whole group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
due to the timezones i'm often late for this so thank you so much for tagging me :sanapray: since nobody guessed yet, is this got7? i don't actually know this song but i'm sure i heard jb's voice in the chorus. could be also jj project or jus2 but i think it's more likely to be the whole group.
I don't think Homegirl there is going to be spilling the beans. TBH it sounds like some group/band only around a year or so old. Jackson and crap - i forgot his name, the other non-Korean have very distinct vocals. Considering that if it is a sub group there of I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think Homegirl there is going to be spilling the beans. TBH it sounds like some group/band only around a year or so old. Jackson and crap - i forgot his name, the other non-Korean have very distinct vocals. Considering that if it is a sub group there of I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
due to the timezones i'm often late for this so thank you so much for tagging me :sanapray: since nobody guessed yet, is this got7? i don't actually know this song but i'm sure i heard jb's voice in the chorus. could be also jj project or jus2 but i think it's more likely to be the whole group.
It's Who's That by Got7 :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread