- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,392
- Reactions Received
- 151,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I would guess V because I’ve never heard of themGuess mine @Vikki
MY FIRST STORYI would guess V because I’ve never heard of them![]()
I didn’t notice that, but I had the spiritMY FIRST STORY![]()
They are a great rock bandI didn’t notice that, but I had the spirit![]()
I’d say TVXQ or Ghost
POP/STARS![]()
+1 TVXQ
reboot
How surprisingEverybody is wrong, I was listening to Summer Punch by Rocket Punch
I would never have guessed that 😂 but glad to know you’re finally seeing the light 😍Everybody is wrong, I was listening to Summer Punch by Rocket Punch
+1I would never have guessed that 😂 but glad to know you’re finally seeing the light 😍
This time second guessing myself didn't work, bc that was my first thoughtEverybody is wrong, I was listening to Summer Punch by Rocket Punch
It was my first thought as well.This time second guessing myself didn't work, bc that was my first thought![]()