- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
You guessed right ME.
Like can everybody just SHUT THE FUCK UP about how their faves aren't being treated right because they haven't gotten a solo, aren't promoted right, don't have enough schedules but theydon't like THIS kind of schedule they are getting and this is the wrong and bad and YADAYADAYADA!
I want to slap all these idiots complaining and just tell them to shut up and listen to the music. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!
...And it isn't even awards season yet... Like I am so fucking done already.
Like can everybody just SHUT THE FUCK UP about how their faves aren't being treated right because they haven't gotten a solo, aren't promoted right, don't have enough schedules but theydon't like THIS kind of schedule they are getting and this is the wrong and bad and YADAYADAYADA!
I want to slap all these idiots complaining and just tell them to shut up and listen to the music. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!
...And it isn't even awards season yet... Like I am so fucking done already.