- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm proud of myself! I have a really good memory and you would not believe how much easier that makes life.
I just had a test in geography... which I forgot to study for. It was about the lakes and rivers of the world! So when we got given like 5 minutes to revise, I pulled up my computer (Fun fact didn't have my notes for it either!) and I searched up a learning game of it and I went through that shiz like thrice and I aced that test and got it all correct!
A good memory is great! 10/10 would recommend!
I just had a test in geography... which I forgot to study for. It was about the lakes and rivers of the world! So when we got given like 5 minutes to revise, I pulled up my computer (Fun fact didn't have my notes for it either!) and I searched up a learning game of it and I went through that shiz like thrice and I aced that test and got it all correct!
A good memory is great! 10/10 would recommend!