Appreciation Guess who's back on her old crap (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


I woke up at 4 this morning with the epiphany I needed to watch Lu aka the most iconic song ever​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I always cry from laughing so hard whenever I watch this but I also can't stop myself from jamming to it. Honestly, if I couldn't understand the lyrics I would have this on replay daily 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
On that note, I always forget how much I miss the ex-members until I watch their videos. 😢
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I always cry from laughing so hard whenever I watch this but I also can't stop myself from jamming to it. Honestly, if I couldn't understand the lyrics I would have this on replay daily 🤣
Its soooooo cringey but soooooooooo addicting
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
On that note, I always forget how much I miss the ex-members until I watch their videos. 😢
Same. I miss them together. We get crumbs every once in a while though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The cringe is real, but it is some good cringe!

I heard he had to get drunk to even record this song and honestly... I can totally understand why and the song ended up all the better for it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The cringe is real, but it is some good cringe!

I heard he had to get drunk to even record this song and honestly... I can totally understand why and the song ended up all the better for it!
I never heard that before but it all makes sense now
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread