Guilty Pleasure K-pop Songs? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RavenHikari

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Everyone hates Block B's Freeze but istg I love that song and will fite anyone who disagrees. Okay no I won't but I'll bribe them with candy.

@mirella
Freeze is one of the best debut songs ever. I have a Spotify playlist that's just Freeze 100X
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Freeze is one of the best debut songs ever. I have a Spotify playlist that's just Freeze 100X
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
LOL sometimes you make me wonder if we share the same brain because we agree on KPop music completely. Istg I knew I could count on you- Freeze is GREAT. Why people shade that song is beyond me- it's so great. :pandalove:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've always liked this song but everyone really, really doesn't seem to feel the same lol

 
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Everyone hates Block B's Freeze but istg I love that song and will fite anyone who disagrees. Okay no I won't but I'll bribe them with candy.

@mirella
Freeze is one of the best debut songs ever. I have a Spotify playlist that's just Freeze 100X
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
LOL sometimes you make me wonder if we share the same brain because we agree on KPop music completely. Istg I knew I could count on you- Freeze is GREAT. Why people shade that song is beyond me- it's so great. :pandalove:
Freeze is actually great. Block B performed it live when I saw them in 2015
:pepeheart:
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread