Official Gush About Your Bias Thread (3 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
All I can think of is xdinary heroes, I might ult them.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
junhan >>>>
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
After I got into wjsn and didn’t watch weeekly stuff for a while I gave them the funniest gg title from weeekly and just left weeekly with cutest gg but watched weeekly stuff again and couldn’t stop smiling and laughing, wjsn and weeekly are tied for funniest gg

love both groups of my girlies :maheart:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I love weeekly so much :jenniecry:
Ok I need to think of smth new to say here lol

Weeekly are so funny, cute, and sweet, and genuinely watching any video of theirs makes me happy
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Ok I need to think of smth new to say here lol

Weeekly are so funny, cute, and sweet, and genuinely watching any video of theirs makes me happy
Weeekly brings me so much happiness, I hope my babies are being treated well bc they deserve the best :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread