- Joined
- 2 June 2022
- Messages
- 17,625
- Reactions Received
- 18,610
- Website
- haru-masamasa.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,256
- Fandom
- EXO-L/FOREVER
- Pronouns
- Zombie/Monster
IKR I wanna see his face and musclesWe couldn't see much![]()
Exactly! We are definitely on the same page lolIKR I wanna see his face and muscles![]()
This is giving me the same energy as my post a couple days ago. I love to see it.me and theo r datin. we r gettin in engaged very soon becuz i am abt to propose to him. we will have a very nice and small private wedding. it's gonna look straight outta a fairytale and we will be happy. i will do the house work and take care of the kids and i will get free tickets and backstage passes to his shows. we will have 5 adopted kids (since we r both men). we will grow old together and sit on our old ass rockin chairs and drink green tea (even tho ion like any tea of any kind)
they say u gotta manifest what u desire. we share the same desire of gettin married to kpop idolsThis is giving me the same energy as my post a couple days ago. I love to see it.