Official Gush About Your Bias Thread (4 Viewers)

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Me and San have great drinking habits...I'm jk, but I feel liek I get just as crazy as he does when hype! LOL

I'm crying..those three episodes were wild. Especially episode 21 of Wanteez...LOL
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Naaah, but I saw a TIkTock with SuA teaching Hongjoon and Yunho the dance to Bonvoyage...and I was just like "HOLY SHIT...SHE SO CUUTE~!" Like...that is how I want to be taught how to dance! XD She was having so much fun! THe boys were too! Lol
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
NO..>THIS TIKTOC!!

YEOSANG WAS LITERALLY THECHILLEST WHEN DRUNK! I LOVED THAT FOR HIM. FRFR .

He was sooo...cute too as always, but he was funny too! Just a quiet boy chilling, watching everyone. LOL
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian


Beauty defined.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
NOOOO THE NEW DAMI GIF IS SO CUUUTE~! I CRYYY~!

I LOVED VISION DAMI, BUT TBONVOYAGE~! ; u ;

SO CUTGE! I CRY~!Kyaaaaa~~~~~!!!

Mmhh~! Bby gorl. :pepe_yippee: :pepeheart:
If I ever get to meet Dreamcatcher...omg...I wanna just tell them I love them. ; u ;
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread