- Joined
- 31 March 2025
- Messages
- 5,687
- Reactions Received
- 4,428
- Location
- Wonyoung's fav place
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 24,395
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
- Pronouns
- he-bow-bae
- Ship
- Wreck
ikr it should be a crimeNO CAUSE WHO GAVE CHAN THE RIGHT TO BE PERFECT IN EVERY WAY
damn u rich :oHeheheh guyssss I bought unleash desire make ver. And I pulled Jake 🥹🥹 at first I screamed bc I thought it was heeseung maybe I threw it maybe I didn’t, I’m not a solo Stan but i have like one Jake pc
Wow I love your room!![]()
![]()
sharing my hyunjin collection <3
thank yoooou! I just moved in a month ago so its half done but i'm excited to grow the collection bigger eventuallyWow I love your room!![]()
I am so f---ing jelly![]()
![]()
sharing my hyunjin collection <3
ahhhhh I love kotone ~![]()
![]()
My lovely Kotone!
I LOVE THEM TWO SO MUCH!my queens
![]()