Guys are any mods online? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I have been reporting like crazy.
yeah I don’t think the bots are stopping anytime soon
I’ve mentioned this to the staff on the discord though so hopefully help comes
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
yeah I don’t think the bots are stopping anytime soon
I’ve mentioned this to the staff on the discord though so hopefully help comes
Thank you :sanapray:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Wait what happened?
Bots kept spamming the forum but there weren't any mods or admins around to solve it. We all went into full panic mode and mass reported the threads. Thankfully someone came online to sort out the issue.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Bots kept spamming the forum but there weren't any mods or admins around to solve it. We all went into full panic mode and mass reported the threads. Thankfully someone came online to sort out the issue.
Oof sounds like fun lol. I'm glad it all got taken care of.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Bots kept spamming the forum but there weren't any mods or admins around to solve it. We all went into full panic mode and mass reported the threads. Thankfully someone came online to sort out the issue.
Babaji?? :jisoosmh: was it about chinese escorts?

Btw it might be easier for mods if just one spam thread was reported with explanation, though idk what kinda mod tools ks has.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Babaji?? :jisoosmh: was it about chinese escorts?

Btw it might be easier for mods if just one spam thread was reported with explanation, though idk what kinda mod tools ks has.
no they were Korean spams about escorts and motels. There were even a few that had the prefix of 18+. :jisoosmh: I didn't google translate those ones though... :pepecross:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I have never had an escort model and now I want to try to do it. What do you think about elite escort I enjoy korean girls. How legal and safe is it?
I'm too scared to click on that link :pepecross::pepecross::pepecross:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alex

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread