Guys...Please Comfort Me. (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMFG WHAT
:jisoosmh:

NO YOU DIDN'T!
I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION YOU FOUND KPOP WHEN I DID WTF!??!
I literally am in the server and said I was 4 years late :lisalaugh:
But nah I’m relatively new
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I literally am in the server and said I was 4 years late :lisalaugh:
But nah I’m relatively new
I know but my brain refuses to believe that 4 years after On and On was 2017.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,506
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I was one of those fans who was like-YA'LL ITS MORE THAN GANGNAM STYLE.
:lisalaugh: :lisalaugh: :lisalaugh:
I was like that too, maybe was a bad idea to play Lucifer in front of my gr8 class but oh well
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread