- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
...I did in 2008...I got into kpop in 2012, lets feel old together
Well that didn’t work as I planned...I did in 2008...
![]()
![]()
I was one of those fans who was like-YA'LL ITS MORE THAN GANGNAM STYLE.Well that didn’t work as I planned![]()
Welp... I found it in 2017 so you both are hags...I did in 2008...
![]()
![]()
SameWelp... I found it in 2017 so you both are hags
Well new fans are always welcome- I JUST FEEL LIKE A GRANDMA!Welp... I found it in 2017 so you both are hags
OMFG WHATSame![]()
I literally am in the server and said I was 4 years lateOMFG WHAT
NO YOU DIDN'T!
I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION YOU FOUND KPOP WHEN I DID WTF!??!
I know but my brain refuses to believe that 4 years after On and On was 2017.I literally am in the server and said I was 4 years late
But nah I’m relatively new
You got the line WRONG."Lalalalala therapy" lives in my head. I discovered in 2012 too
She didn’t though?You got the line WRONG.
![]()
I need therapy, La La La La La therapyBUT I NEED THERAPY
Oh the truth was friendship all along.I need therapy, La La La La La therapy![]()
I was like that too, maybe was a bad idea to play Lucifer in front of my gr8 class but oh wellI was one of those fans who was like-YA'LL ITS MORE THAN GANGNAM STYLE.
![]()
![]()
![]()