- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I think SM will let him rest as they said so in their notice. I think he'll be replaced or the group will reblock the number for the awards shows and I don't think they were going to have a comeback soonI hope he gets enough rest and recovers soon ☹
well it's good sm is letting him restI think SM will let him rest as they said so in their notice. I think he'll be replaced or the group will reblock the number for the awards shows and I don't think they were going to have a comeback soon
that gif is so dramatic
Oh no, I hope he gets better
I know, rightthat gif is so dramatic
it fits me :judgeruby:I know, right:llama_imcute:
I know, it fits me too, Haechan does not deserve any type of painit fits me :judgeruby:
No one does (except for your arch enemiesI know, it fits me too, Haechan does not deserve any type of pain