News Haechan will return on Jan. 30 (1 Viewer)

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
He’ll be back and restarting with Ay-Yo promotions. It feels like it wasn’t enough time off if he’s going into Ay-Yo promotions, then NCT Dream promotions in Japan, then Dream world tour. Feels like he should have been out another month.



@NCTzen @NCT Dream @NCT 127
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Hmm I hope he’s healthy enough but I can’t help but be concerned…
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmm I hope he’s healthy enough but I can’t help but be concerned…
Yes, I hope he's actually recovered and not just "in working condition".
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
He’ll be back and restarting with Ay-Yo promotions. It feels like it wasn’t enough time off if he’s going into Ay-Yo promotions, then NCT Dream promotions in Japan, then Dream world tour. Feels like he should have been out another month.



@NCTzen @NCT Dream @NCT 127
Yay for Haechan if he's healthy!

They really need to space out schedules tho...
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hope he really feels better now and it’s not happening only because he is a workaholic or SM pushes him.
I think this time was too short for a proper rest, especially because he had heart problems (which are no joke).
 
  • Like
Reactions: the101

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread