hair straightener and curler users... pls help.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I am looking for a new hair straightener and a new curler to buy, but I'm so confused and lost... >_< Idk if I should just go for the cheap version which is Remington... or buy a super fancy one......idk if that would be any better other than looking very pretty...mm....... help?

which ones are you using? what would you recommend to me? :nekoshy:

 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly, cheaper ones can damage your hair. It's better to have a more expensive one, which will not only style your hair smoother and prettier, but will also last a much longer time. I can't recommend anything in particular, but I'd go the more expensive route. It will save you money in the long run. For example, my sister's straighter has been working for 8 years now, and it works better than ever.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Honestly, cheaper ones can damage your hair. It's better to have a more expensive one, which will not only style your hair smoother and prettier, but will also last a much longer time. I can't recommend anything in particular, but I'd go the more expensive route. It will save you money in the long run. For example, my sister's straighter has been working for 8 years now, and it works better than ever.
thank you! I keep going in circles tbh, I start reading reviews and then I give up or it's something else..... I have two Remington products rn, I ordered a Furiden one (expensive but made in China, idk......) and I wanna return it and now I'm considering buying T3 products but I'm hesitating.. 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
thank you! I keep going in circles tbh, I start reading reviews and then I give up or it's something else..... I have two Remington products rn, I ordered a Furiden one (expensive but made in China, idk......) and I wanna return it and now I'm considering buying T3 products but I'm hesitating.. 😅
T3's are actually pretty good. I consider trying out a Furiden one and seeing how you like it, and if it doesn't work well, buy a T3. Good luck~
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I use a Babyliss automatic curler like this

It it easy to use for potatoes like me :wimwim: I don't use a straightener tho, but the cheap ones have bad materials so they damage or break your hair
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread