News Han Seo Hee's lawyer alleges that MORE YG artists are guilty of drug use... (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I honestly don't think we have to worry about BP taking drugs. I remember there were pictures at Coachella and in the background on the table you could see the girls were drinking coke and orange juice, like... yeah. I'm not worried about them smoking weed or anything like that
The orange juice was obviously just a chaser
:jenniesmug:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not surprised, but I'm kinda in team i hope no more drug stuff comes out. These drug uses and getting caught with them aren't really recent, B.I used in 2016 and both GD and T.O.P ages ago. It doesn't hurt anyone if the "truth" about who used what doesn't come out- people will regardless speculate about the rest- but it will hurt both invidual artists and groups if it does. I'd rather see the company exposed for it's shit. And of course prostitution, hidden cams and such are different things cause they aren't "victimless crimes". But seriously nobody needs another case like B.Is or even less another case like T.O.Ps.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I don't care about LSD either.
But different cultures ig
You should care because it's dangerous and has harmful affects which if my bias was on i'd be pretty concerned as well with Kush for cocaine I think it was which is another dangerous drug.

Let's not forget that Kush got caught buying cocaine, I know the idea of our faves getting "exposed" might be scary but if they're getting into the hard stuff then maybe it's for the better in the long run...
Exactly, they could be doing stuff that is gonna ruin them and they need help for, it can be easy to fall into the mindset of "well they aren't harming anybody else" but harming themselves is not any better.
 
Last edited:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm not surprised, but I'm kinda in team i hope no more drug stuff comes out. These drug uses and getting caught with them aren't really recent, B.I used in 2016 and both GD and T.O.P ages ago. It doesn't hurt anyone if the "truth" about who used what doesn't come out- people will regardless speculate about the rest- but it will hurt both invidual artists and groups if it does. I'd rather see the company exposed for it's shit. And of course prostitution, hidden cams and such are different things cause they aren't "victimless crimes". But seriously nobody needs another case like B.Is or even less another case like T.O.Ps.
I know what you mean, especially since Han Seo Hee is the whistleblower in this situation and all of the info that she's gonna have is probably for years ago since I doubt any of the YG artists have spoke to her since the TOP scandal but I still feel that what seems to be this overall culture of drug use in YG needs to be addressed in some way shape or form.

Yeah, we're all talking about recreational drug use right now but the fact in the matter is that a lot of these idols are claiming that they are using these substances to self medicate which can be HIGHLY dangerous! I'd rather one of my faves get "exposed" now and have them face their isses than wait 5 or 10 years down the line and have something worse happen.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I know what you mean, especially since Han Seo Hee is the whistleblower in this situation and all of the info that she's gonna have is probably for years ago since I doubt any of the YG artists have spoke to her since the TOP scandal but I still feel that what seems to be this overall culture of drug use in YG needs to be addressed in some way shape or form.

Yeah, we're all talking about recreational drug use right now but the fact in the matter is that a lot of these idols are claiming that they are using these substances to self medicate which can be HIGHLY dangerous! I'd rather one of my faves get "exposed" now and have them face their isses than wait 5 or 10 years down the line and have something worse happen.
You'd think seeing B.I trying to bulk buy LSD would be enough to make people realise the seriousness of the situation however maybe it'll be another case where people will only realise it when it's too late
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
You should care because it's dangerous and has harmful affects which if my bias was on i'd be pretty concerned as well with Kush for cocaine I think it was which is another dangerous drug.


Exactly, they could be doing stuff that is gonna ruin them and they need help for, it can be easy to fall into the mindset of "well they aren't harming anybody else" but harming themselves is not any better.
I feel like a drug debate is the wrong topic for a kpop forum so I'll leave this alone.

Mainly, I just hope BP's careers aren't affected by this
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I know what you mean, especially since Han Seo Hee is the whistleblower in this situation and all of the info that she's gonna have is probably for years ago since I doubt any of the YG artists have spoke to her since the TOP scandal but I still feel that what seems to be this overall culture of drug use in YG needs to be addressed in some way shape or form.

Yeah, we're all talking about recreational drug use right now but the fact in the matter is that a lot of these idols are claiming that they are using these substances to self medicate which can be HIGHLY dangerous! I'd rather one of my faves get "exposed" now and have them face their isses than wait 5 or 10 years down the line and have something worse happen.
I agree about the drug culture cause that was messed up af, but mm I'm not sure if these thing coming out about idol is something that stops them from using drugs. It can be, since it will cause lot of fingers pointing on them and bring their career to jeopardy, but it can also have negative consequences on them, like not bearing the negative attention and overdozing on benzos like T.O.P did. South Korea doesn't really have mentality of rehabilitation what comes to drugs it's more into just punishing everyone with jail sentences and trying to exile them from industry. So like yes i want these idols to quit and get rehab if needed, but I don't think exposing them is good way.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I feel like a drug debate is the wrong topic for a kpop forum so I'll leave this alone.

Mainly, I just hope BP's careers aren't affected by this
This isn't about drugs, this is about drug addiction and how they could be potentially harming themselves, would you see it as no big deal if it was about someone addicted to cutting themselves? If they are just addicted to weed then idc, it's harmless but something harmful is a different story.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Bom

Bom

Joined
25 May 2019
Messages
83
Reactions Received
226
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This isn't about drugs, this is about drug addiction and how they could be potentially harming themselves, would you see it as no big deal if it was about someone addicted to cutting themselves? If they are just addicted to weed then idc, it's harmless but something harmful is a different story.
Agree, drug addiction is no joke.
Nobody should turn a blind eye to drug abuse and play it off as 'no big deal'. It is a very big deal.
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My problem is that I don't really care about drug use. Remember, I'm from the US. Half of our Top 10 music chart involves atleast 2 mentions of some type of drug per song
Feel the same, just ridiculous to me !

I stay by my points, someone big wanted YG gone and they are gone, those people have dirt on everybody, if u dont play by their rules, you are out.. Maybe getting into the western market and signing a deal with the devil UMG wasnt the right choice.. Always feared for Blackpink after UMG deal, now even more..

YG bros leaving, i will ( as always ) stay neutral and watch what happens, but i can already imagine..
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
37
Reactions Received
181
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope they won't reveal it, they wanted YHS they got him please move forward. I don't get what they will gain from it if they expose them all

Seriously i don't think someone should loose his whole career because he smoked some weed !
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The clencher to all of this is the fact that there was such dismissal of Bom for her use of anti-depressants/anti-anxiety medication, rumors and horrible things spread and perpetuated by YG and the company, only to now jump ship when internal things worse than the use of anti-depressants/anxiety medications (to help treat depression - HELP, not self-medicate with alcohol or other drugs, but prescription drugs) come around, supposedly due in part by YG himself.

It's things like these that make me wonder if perhaps it was his failed attempt to keep press and others from pushing to investigate if there was any other illegal drug use in the company. She became the YG fall girl.

Anyway, no more speculations from me as to what happened and what is happening - I don't like to put too much of my thoughts out there to spread misinformation or rumors. Regardless, it's disappointing to hear about anyone using illegal substances, especially those that can permanently alter your state of mind and functions within your body, regardless of reasons.

Even if you're okay with certain recreational drug use in your own country or in general, if it's illegal in the country someone's using it, it's illegal - it's against the law.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread