- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Her family is supposed to be rich I think so I doubt she'll get the hammer
I know one of the Winner members were brought up during B.Is story and she probably has quite a few people she can throw under the bus since she can hook you up with drugs and will also sleep with you which is definitely a combination that'd get around.
It’ll probably be a mixture of this and more snitching. I hope she tells on her friend that came for Wonho coz you know that bitch would fail that test too! I wonder whether she’ll snitch on Winner now too just to get the trilogy lol she was friends with Seunghoon, right? I have a feeling that she has tea on NCT too... but I hope I’m wrong!
If she had sense of shame she would but I doubt so...Yass queen
Hope she disappears from the public eye for good and like deletes her SNS while she's at it.
RIGHT! As soon as she finds the next male to victimize and give her a few more minutes of fame she'll be come the innocent crime free victim again. All her past convictions will conviently go away and it'll all be his fault. After all it's men that is the reason she does drugs edit: I mean she is forced to take drugs.Her family is supposed to be rich I think so I doubt she'll get the hammer